As the workshop makes it way around the Control community it attracts good examples of things that work in different offices and different situations. This space is for you to post your own best practice ideas - photos of your whiteboards, question banks which work, ideas for saving time ...literally anything.
To get your idea included send it with any attachments to the web master - the site should show your thinking within a week : Fiona@whitebridgeconsultancy.com
- Network Rail - FBC - template for prioritised planning - link awaiting upload
- An example of a job aide for staff in CSL2 - conductor specific (Southern have this for all roles)
- Southern Control Prompt cards
- South Eastern Stranded trains and Passenger evacuation - on the workshop we sometimes discuss how clear your process is for planning and executing an evacuation.
- Kent Tyrell templates for CSL2
- A table op exercise Thames Tunnel Smoke
- Southern Control example of prioritised planning on a combined log
- York examples -of plans going out as messages
- Derby example - use of whiteboard